Hannahs wedding gown is beautiful-painstakingly hand-stitched in anticipation of her fiancees return from war. But when her groom is killed, the dress is packed away in the attic. Fifty-five years later, Hannah ships the cherished dress to her nephew, Travis, for his wedding. The problem is that Travis has chosen the wrong bride.
When Hannah Pinkham's fiancé writes he's finally shipping home, her mother makes a fairy tale wedding dress, but while she's fitting it the knock on the door is not him, but the dreaded officer-messenger. Years later she sends it to her cousin, photographer Travis Cleveland, but his model-bride Cass only pretends to like it to get rid of his loyal assistant. After he walks of with it, his car gets stolen with the dress in it... And it keeps passing on from person to person, but will anybody actually get married in it or does it just keep bringing bad luck to couples?
- Neil Patrick HarrisTravis Cleveland
- Margaret ColinMadeline Carver
- Tyne DalyJoan Delano
- Kathryne Dora BrownZoey Delano
- Wolfgang BodisonPaul Rodericks
- Kim HawthorneLaura Rodericks
- Jay BrazeauArt Panner
- Peter WingfieldSteve Blaine
- Donnelly RhodesDeke Johannsen
- Natassia MaltheLula
- Darcy BelsherBilly
- Lauren Lee SmithHannah Pinkham