A documentary on the history and influence of the New York Review of Books.
The 50 Year Argument profiles the provocative and influential publication The New York Review of Books and its charismatic and indefatigable founding editor, Robert Silvers, who has guided the Review since its launch.
- Barbara EpsteinHerself - Founding Co-editor
- W.H. AudenHimself - Contributor
- Isaiah BerlinHimself - Contributor
- Stephen Jay GouldHimself - Contributor
- Elizabeth HardwickHerself
- Václav HavelHimself - Contributor
- Robert LowellHimself
- Mary McCarthyHerself - Contributor
- Andrei SakharovHimself - Contributor
- Gore VidalHimself